Monday, April 25, 2011

What to wear running?

Wondering what to wear for a run? Ask me through the comment box. Maybe I have an idea!

Nike ACG 3-in-1 ski gloves
I used to live & run in New York. Before that, England and, before that, Chicago and St. Paul, MN. I've fainted from heat exhaustion during hot runs and sported elbow-length ski gloves and foot warmers for really REALLY cold runs.

Now, I'm in San Francisco, where it seems like it's always the same (50-60 degrees, moderate humidity). Great for running, bad for blogging. So, if you're here because you're wondering what to wear in certain weather, post a comment and ask me. I'll answer as quickly as I can. If I don't know, I'll try to find out. AND, if possible, I'll post a photo of what I recommend.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy running.

1 comment: