If you aren't thinking about Puma when looking for new running gear, you're overlooking some good stuff. The shorts I've owned for a couple years are holding up and the new running jacket that Puma sent me to try out is nice! Below is my review:
Light-Weight Windproof Running Jacket
- Outside pockets on both sides. No zipper, but snug enough to hold keys and big enough for my hands.
- Venting so the inside doesn’t get too steamy (see hand poking through in photo - vents are invisible unless you do this...and why would you?!).
- Very wind resistant, making a cold wind on a 40 degree day no issue.
- Zipper guard at the neck, so no chafing.
- Good length for long and short torsos.
- Elastic at cuffs and hem isn't too tight.
- Black (yeah!) with subtle dashes of color make it casually match this season’s top and shoes.
- Reflective elements at the wrists and in the front and back.
|Arrows: neck guard & cord holder|
That’s a long gripe for a small issue, but the devil is in the details, especially when it comes to gear.
In sum, yes, this is my new go-to jacket when it’s windy. I give it an A-. Thanks, Puma!