Friday, August 17, 2012

Serene Lewis meets Carl Lewis, Track & Field Olympian

I like my job now - I get to write, problem solve and play in the social media sandbox. But I never meet world-famous athletes. Ages ago, I did PR. It was sometimes stressful but my coworkers were awesome and, because one of my clients was Nike, I learned about great gear and got to meet a few gold medal-winning Olympians.

Sadly, I don't have a photo from when I met Michael Johnson (the world's fastest man at the time wasn't very chatty), but I did manage to capture when I met two other heroes. As I continue to go through Olympics withdrawal, a short walk down memory lane:

Mark, Dave, Me, Carl Lewis!, Courtne, Matt

Me (back row), women's soccer players from '99 team including Brandi Chastain (front row)

No comments:

Post a Comment