Saturday, December 4, 2010

What to wear running in 50 degrees

Temp: 51 degrees
Humidity/Precip.: 85%/heavy fog
Wind: Calm
Terrain: Flat
Distance: 2 miles

What I Wore: Lightweight Nike running tights; short-sleeve Under Armour wicking t-shirt; Brooks lightweight running jacket; running hat; thin, knit Asics running gloves.

Did It Work: Yes. I was just a little chilly when I first started but was warm after the first mile. If you know it isn't going to rain and you're going for a longer or hilly run, consider just wearing a long-sleeve tech top with gloves, versus a T and a jacket - my core was pretty warm by the end and I would have been too hot if I'd run much further.

1 comment:

  1. Useful tips! Thanks for sharing this blog. I felt really good to wear this outfit while running but one thing I will never forget is my favorite spyder jackets.

    ReplyDelete