Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blasted Abs

I'm only being a little ironic when I say, today, I totally blasted my abs.

First, I did one set each of three different TRX Body Saws (10 with crunches, 10 with pikes and 5 each leg of one-legged triple crunch, which sounds like a Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor for pirates).

Second, I got on the ab board and did three sets each of:
  • 10 Leg lift
  • 10 Crunches
  • 10 Sit ups (sitting all the way up and engaging the lower back)
Third, I got on the core workout machine. I really should look at what it calls itself. Anyway, I did one set of 15 standard crunches and one set of obliques - 10 reps each side.

AND THEN, I did plank, side plank, plank, other side plank.

I came home, ready to photograph and post my newly blasted abs but, well, let's just say the photos didn't do the workout justice.

Looking forward to being sore tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment