Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blasted Abs

I'm only being a little ironic when I say, today, I totally blasted my abs.

First, I did one set each of three different TRX Body Saws (10 with crunches, 10 with pikes and 5 each leg of one-legged triple crunch, which sounds like a Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor for pirates).

Second, I got on the ab board and did three sets each of:
  • 10 Leg lift
  • 10 Crunches
  • 10 Sit ups (sitting all the way up and engaging the lower back)
Third, I got on the core workout machine. I really should look at what it calls itself. Anyway, I did one set of 15 standard crunches and one set of obliques - 10 reps each side.

AND THEN, I did plank, side plank, plank, other side plank.

I came home, ready to photograph and post my newly blasted abs but, well, let's just say the photos didn't do the workout justice.

Looking forward to being sore tomorrow.